Monday, June 15, 2009

All ready for camp

Here i am, in Melaka sitting at Kenny Rogers waiting for my lunch right before i head to KL for YOUTH CAMP!! YAY!!! I wasn't exacly excited till i this morning when i realised that youth camp is in less than 5 hours away!!! :D
It was kinda funny, coming for camp early.. where we had to get another hotel to stay at. Together with my sister and Eeling, WEIRD! totally akward! it was kinda funny cos i was put in the same room with them.. Well, at least i did have a little fun and I BOUGHT A NEW PAIR OF PANTS!!! i super-de-duper like them!! Even though they're kinda weird when i put them on but who cares! IT'S PRETTY!!! :D And the best thing is that i only paid half of the price!! cos i managed to bribe Daddy to pay half of it for me :D hehe! yay! so, it was RM39.90 but i only paid RM20 :D and daddy paid the rest! (: SUPER HAPPY MAN! at least i can save some money for shopping on wednesday (:
CAMP CAMP CAMP!! YOUTH CAMP!!! :D