Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'M BACK PEOPLE! :D

And, the title says it all
I'M BACK FROM CAMP!! :D
and i'm not kidding you, it was great! Pastor Jude Fouquier is just AWESOME!
alot of times, when he's preaching and all, even though i'm DEAD TIRED, his messages still get to me.. Even though i had alot of things that i was unhappy about during camp, i still told myself that i'm here at camp for God! And not to let those unhappy stuff keep me from drawing closer to God.
AND TESTIMONY TIME
i'd really wanna thank God for many many many things at camp that he has done for me
one of them is this
i've always very badly wanted my friends to accept Christ.. and many times when i try to tell them and ask them to THEEDGE or even for net outreaches, the usually turn it down.. But many times i didn't give up! i continued trying and trying till it reached a point that i sub-consciously stopped talking to them and listening to the devil telling me that there's no hope anymore. And it went on for a long time. i didn't talk to my 10/60 list friends about God and didn't ask them to EDGE and to net.. Once in a while i would have tried.. but i would have asked expecting a rejection, and maybe because i didn't expect a yes, i didn't get a yes. And i slowly stopped talking to my friends about Christ, totally..
Until one session when pastor Jude talked about how everyone can become a "preacher" and preach to people or maybe in my sense, reach out to people.. And during the alter call, we had everyone get prayed for and when i got prayed for, i knew God was doing something. After the prayer and session, it feels like this compassion has stirred up in me and i'm looking forward now to reaching out to my friends.. even though honestly, maybe upon a 100% of compassion i have only 40%-50%, i'm sure it'll come, slowly.. And what really shocked me was that the night after youth camp, i was talking to a friend who was kinda like a back-slidded christian.. or maybe to me more like a girl that goes to church but yet, does things that i wouldn't think of as a christian.. And she was talking to me about some stuff about some things that she did and i suddenly started telling her things that i didn't even know i was saying! i was telling her things like why she should go to church and how she should be like. and it all just came to me.. i didn't think about how she would have reacted and i didn't think of how she would think of me next time. i just wanted her to be right with God.
I'm sure this is a first step in really reaching out to my friends.. Because now all i can say is
WHY BE ASHAMED WHEN I'M NOT SHAME!
I'm talking about God to them! And God is NOT shame! so why be ashamed when talking about God all over and everywhere i go IS NOT SHAME!
So, i'm going to go ALL OUT in telling my friends about God! :D
I'M NOT ASHAMED UNLESS I AM SHAME!
Amen















here i am, holding the best flag in the world!
EMPIRO'S FLAG!!
EM-PI-RO EMPIRO!!!!!!!