Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Byebye holidays, Hello school!

It seriously sucks when it's your holidays and you're at home and you've got nothing to do
Well, it's not because i didn't want to ask anyone out or anything
it's just that everyone is already out with their own friends! ):
well, and all i can do now is just stay home and blog about how much 'fun' it is to be at home ALONE!
Well, i did think if raving rabbits! but, my mom's student is at my house so i can't play raving rabbits! ): sucks! x2!
And i don't know if it's me, but my eyesight is getting alot worse!
seriously, i'm less then 50cm away from my computer screen and i already have to move closer to see the words
But seriously! me+glasses=totally UGLY
but me+contacts=daddy think it's too expensive and i would want both glasses and contacts if i do get contacts which also = MORE EXPENSIVE
so, conclusion - No glasses and no contacts ):
i wouldn't have wanted to get contacts and glasses if not for the fact that school is starting in less than a week! And i most probably won't survive in class without squinting my eyes! blehhh!!
I WISH I HAD PERFECT EYESIGHT
seriously man! it would have made things so much better!
especially when i'm watching movies! i will squint my eyes till my face looks like i'm constipated!
conclusion - Contacts!!!!!!!!!!!! + glasses too :D