Sunday, June 28, 2009

I really had fun :D








Happy belated birthday me! :D
i really had fun today. Even though there were times where i really got embarrassed, it was fun! :D
I really LOVE my gifts! all of them are just AWESOME!
THANKS
-Joyna and gang for the two cards, the little balls which contained little misses and mr mens and the towel! haha i think it's super cute seriously!! (:
-Evelyn for the flower! i'm trying my best to keep it alive! :D i love it!
-Gabrielho, Joyna, and James for the bag! it's nice! :D I really like it! (:
-Arthur, Ivan, Evelyn (i guess. i didn't exacly get who it was from, sorry! ) for the Bible! it's really pretty! i like it ALOT!
-Andes, Jonathan and Gabrielgnin for the slippers! even though their too small i still really like them! they're really pretty! (:
-Karina for the hairband! i'll wear it often! (:
-Estherlye, Dayna, Marcus, Clifton, Stanley and David for the card and the little stuff in the box! and thank you Esther for the photo! it's really nice! (:
-Valerie for the notebook and the card! it's cute and pretty! (:
-Shereen and Joshua for the baloon and the card! the card is really cool! it has 3 sides! :D
-Joycelyn for the STITCH. thanks for remembering that i liked that particular one! :D
-Pamelia and Stefanie for the key chain and the card! the key chain is really pretty! it has my name on it! :D
AND lastly! THANKS 3/4 FOR THE CARD! i heard that it was passed around for a few weeks!
Thanks ALOT! i really really like it! :D
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO CAME TODAY!
i really enjoyed myself! :D
And, i really thank God for awesome people like you guys who make my day so much better sometimes!
I'm really VERY grateful to all of you who managed to make it and those who didn't and those who wished my happy birthday! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
You guys are simply AWESOME!!

Many things are two-sided
But this feels like it's one-sided
So close yet so far
You're awesome girl. That's all i can say